Please be aware that there may be delays during peak and busy periods.
While we aim to cover all journeys on time, delays can still occur at these times of day. We advise that you please allow sufficient time for possible delays and traffic conditions when making your booking.
All pre-bookings are advised to be made at least 2 hours prior to the time of the journey. Any pre-bookings made within this 2-hour period will be treated as an ASAP booking and Link Transport Solutions Limited are not responsible for any delays on these journeys.
All passengers are responsible for their own personal belongings. Link Transport Solutions will not be held responsible for lost items. Lost property will be given to the office by the driver and to be held in a secure place for 7 working days and then the lost property will be handed into Hastings police station. No lost property will be held after this period or in our offices. Please be advised, if you wish to have your property returned to your home address there will be an additional cost.
Please be advised that transporting excessive luggage, bulk or extra sized items may incur a “removal” charge. Please check with our call centre on 01424868180 prior to making a booking.
All personal information collected by us will be used and held in accordance with the (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulation, and in accordance with
the Data Protection Act 2018. Your rights and Our rights are covered under these acts.
Your personal information will only be used to communicate between You and Us.
We will use your personal information to send you important notices regarding your booking. We will not use your personal information for any marketing. We will not pass your information to any third part.
1. Definitions and Interpretation:
In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings:
Content means all information that may be stored on a computer that forms part of our website.
We/Us/Our means Link Transport Solutions Limited.
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales. Company registration number 12726287. Registered office: Ground floor, 19 New Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UF. Our trading address is Century House, 100 Menzies Road, St Leonards, East Sussex TN38 9BB.
We aim to provide our customers with a prompt, reliable, efficient, and high standard of service when journeying in our cars.
We reserve the right to make necessary changes to our services to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements.
We will notify our customers of any changes made via our website or by telephone on making a booking.
3. Access Our Website:
Access to our website is free of charge.
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue or website at any time and without notice.
We will not be liable to you in any way should our site or any part of it becomes unavailable at any time.
4. Website Property Rights:
All content included on our website and the copyright belongs to and is licensed by us, Link Transport Solutions Limited. All content is protected by property laws and treaties.
You May not:
1. Reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use content from our site unless authorised by us.
2. Use any content saved or downloaded from our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access and viewing of our website.
1. Access, view and use our website for browsing.
2. Download our website for future use.
3. Download or print one copy of our Terms and Conditions to be read offline.
5. Use of Our Website:
You are prohibited from linking to our website from any other website that the main content is sexually explicit, obscene, offensive, hateful, promotes violence.
Discriminates or in any way is defamatory towards any person, religion, sex, race, group, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
That is intended to harm, harass, threaten, upset, embarrass, or alarm a person.
That is intended to carry out illegal activity of any kind.
Anyone found doing any of this will be reported to the relative authorities.
6. Links to other sites:
Links to other websites may be included on our website. These websites are not under our control and therefore Link Transport Solutions Limited will neither assume or accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those who control them.
Our website is for information purposes only and therefore does not constitute advice on which you should rely.
We ourselves make no guarantee that our website will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of the third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware or that the website is secure.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that our website is accurate and up to date. We do not, however, make any guarantees that the website is complete, accurate and up to date.
8. Our Liability:
1.We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or in the (inability to use) our website to the fullest extent allowable by law.
2.We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees that may fully apply to our website or any content included on our website allowable by law.
3.If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, loss of anticipated savings, business interruption, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
4. We exercise all reasonable skill to ensure that our website is free from viruses and other malware, a denial of service attack or any other material that may harm or adversely affect your software, hardware, data or any other material that occurs while using our website which also includes any downloads from the site.
5. We do not assume or accept responsibility or liability coming out of any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including ISP ( internet service provider ) equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law.
For more information on legal rights please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
9. Viruses and Security:
1.We take all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our website is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
2. You are responsible for the protection of your hardware, software, data and other materials from computer viruses and other internet security risks.
3. You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware or any other malicious material to or via our website.
4. You are not permitted to gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or the server in which our website is stored, or any other computer server or database, connected to our website.
5. You are prohibited to attack our website by means of denial and service attack, or by any other means.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
1. You are permitted to use our website that is lawful and specifically for the purpose intended.
1a. You must comply fully with all local, national, or international laws and regulations.
1b. You are not permitted to use our website for any other purpose or for any illegal purposes or for fraud.
1c. You must not use our site to knowingly upload, send or transmit data that contains any form of a virus that could affect computer hardware, software, or data.
1d. You are prohibited from using our website with the intent to harm any person in any way.
2. We reserve the right to suspend your access to our website if you breach any part of clause 10 or any other provisions that these Terms and Conditions specify. We will take the following actions:
2a. Suspend your access to our website.
2b. Issue you with a written warning.
2c. Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all relevant costs resulting from your breach.
2d. Take further legal action against you as appropriate.
2e. We will pass on such information to the authorities as required or as is necessary.
2f. Any other actions we deem appropriate and lawful.
3.We hereby exclude all liability resulting from any actions that we may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
11. Privacy and Cookies
Use of our website is governed by our Cookie and Privacy Policies. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
12. Contacting us
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Communications from Us
1. Using the contact details you have provided to us; we may send you important notices by email. Such notices may include, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
2. We will not send marketing emails without your express consent. If you do give consent, then you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link on all marketing emails sent.
3. For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including but not limited to marketing emails) contact us at email@example.com.
15. Information you may find Helpful
Link Transport Solutions Limited
Trading address: Century House, 100 Menzies Road, St Leonards, TN38 9BB
T: 01424 868180
Link Transport Solutions Limited
Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 12726287
Registered office: Ground Floor,19 New Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1UF
VAT No. 362849173